BIG Overflow Gasket, Overflow Cover, and Flip Top Drain Kit
- A newer, quicker solution for overflow gasket leaks and replacements
- For both two-hole overflows and single-hole overflows (larger-sized gasket)
- No more leaky bathtubs/overflow drains; save thousands of dollars in potential water damages and repairs
- Low-cost, DIY installation in 3 minutes without the help of a licensed professional
- BlueVue overflow cover and flip top drain included
This all-in-one kit contains our BIG (larger-sized) overflow gasket, a BlueVue overflow cover, and flip top drain. Snap-in flanges allow you to simply push the drain into place with adjustable tabs.
The BIG gasket covers a larger area than our regular-sized gasket to hide rust damage around the rim of the overflow pipe. It works for center hole overflow pipes (single-screw mount) and/or overflows with one screw on each side (double-screw mounts).
The cover plate and flip top drain are available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze finishes.
This kit includes:
- Non-thread flip top drain with snap-in flange x 1
- BIG leak-proof silicone overflow gasket (dark blue) x 1
- BIG 3 5/8" zinc alloy face plate x 1
- 1/4" x 2" stainless steel screw x 1
- BIG aluminum ring x 1
For additional help with installation, please refer to our instructional video page.
For our overflow gasket kits:
For our side drain assemblies:
Sorry to tell you that the Overflow Gasket and COver will not fit on our Bathtub. The overflow piping sticks out too far to use either the gasket or the cover. The Flip Top Drain works fine after a little adjustment.
Makes it much easier than changing the rubber seal inside the overflow. Easy and does the job better as well.
Worth the extra money.
Customer service reached out to me and offered to sent me a longer screw. Waited for it, but as it turned out, the new screw is still too short. Maybe I have a special tub? Seems pretty standard to me (center hole). I gave up and just went to Home Depot to get the right one. Finally installed.
Got the parts, but the screw was way too short and I couldn't screw it on. I sent emails to the customer service and never heard anything back.
You have to wonder why this design of gasket is not the industry standard? Very pleased to have discovered this product and very happy with the customer service.
Solved issue with a poorly installed tub!