BIG Overflow Gasket Kit with Trip Lever Overflow Cover
- A newer, quicker solution for overflow gasket leaks and replacements
- For trip lever overflows (larger-sized gasket)
- No more leaky bathtubs/overflow drains; save thousands of dollars in potential water damages and repairs
- Low-cost, DIY installation in 3 minutes without the help of a licensed professional
- BlueVue trip lever overflow cover included
BlueVue's BIG (larger-sized) leak-proof gasket is available for trip lever drain systems. The BIG gasket covers a larger area than our regular-sized gasket to hide rust damage around the rim of the overflow pipe.
The trip lever covers are available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze finishes.
This kit contains:
- BIG leak-proof silicone gasket (dark blue) x 1
- BIG leak-proof zinc alloy trip lever face plate x 1
- 1/4" x 2" stainless steel screw x 2
- Brass pin x 1
- BIG aluminum ring without bar x 1
For additional help with installation, please refer to our instructional video page.
For our regular-sized and larger-sized overflow gaskets and gasket kits:
For trip lever drain systems:
For all BlueVue drains:
For Toilet Armor™:
I contacted Bluevue about 6 times in a span of two days. NOT once was I made to feel uncomfortable for calling their customer service about my questions. This product is a great invention to solve the leaking in my tub. Extremely easy to install. Well made and included all the parts necessary. It saved me a good $90 from a service call of a plumber. Thank you Seth for your patience and guidance (customer service).
Easy to install
Product was exactly what I wanted!! Satisfied with the shipping! I would order from BlueVue again. Thank You!
Really quick easy fix for my problem. Older tub ( late 50’s ). Had to replace tub drain linkage. New faceplate didn’t quite fit. Didn’t want to monkey around with washer/flange. This was a great fix for us
A previous purchase solved a problem that three years ago caused extensive damage to the ceiling below. This time, a different tub had a similar problem so I'm not waiting and bought the big gasket kit again.