BIG Overflow Gasket Kit with Trip Lever Overflow Cover
- A newer, quicker solution for overflow gasket leaks and replacements
- For trip lever overflows (larger-sized gasket)
- No more leaky bathtubs/overflow drains; save thousands of dollars in potential water damages and repairs
- Low-cost, DIY installation in 3 minutes without the help of a licensed professional
- BlueVue trip lever overflow cover included
BlueVue's BIG (larger-sized) leak-proof gasket is available for trip lever drain systems. The BIG gasket covers a larger area than our regular-sized gasket to hide rust damage around the rim of the overflow pipe.
The trip lever covers are available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze finishes.
This kit contains:
- BIG leak-proof silicone gasket (dark blue) x 1
- BIG leak-proof zinc alloy trip lever face plate x 1
- 1/4" x 2" stainless steel screw x 2
- Brass pin x 1
- BIG aluminum ring without bar x 1
For additional help with installation, please refer to our instructional video page.
For our regular-sized and larger-sized overflow gaskets and gasket kits:
For trip lever drain systems:
For all BlueVue drains:
For Toilet Armor™:
Product was exactly what I wanted!! Satisfied with the shipping! I would order from BlueVue again. Thank You!
Really quick easy fix for my problem. Older tub ( late 50’s ). Had to replace tub drain linkage. New faceplate didn’t quite fit. Didn’t want to monkey around with washer/flange. This was a great fix for us
A previous purchase solved a problem that three years ago caused extensive damage to the ceiling below. This time, a different tub had a similar problem so I'm not waiting and bought the big gasket kit again.
Delivery was great Disappointed not able to use because of effort required to operate lever for drain The additional effort was to much for my 96 year old mother
Overflow pipe was installed too high, so even though I had to cut an access into the back of the shower to correct the piping, I used the overflow gasket kit. This is a no-brainer since it directs the water into the overflow pipe versus relying on just a gasket. Very clever fix!