BIG Overflow Gasket Kit with Trip Lever Overflow Cover
- A newer, quicker solution for overflow gasket leaks and replacements
- For trip lever overflows (larger-sized gasket)
- No more leaky bathtubs/overflow drains; save thousands of dollars in potential water damages and repairs
- Low-cost, DIY installation in 3 minutes without the help of a licensed professional
- BlueVue trip lever overflow cover included
BlueVue's BIG (larger-sized) leak-proof gasket is available for trip lever drain systems. The BIG gasket covers a larger area than our regular-sized gasket to hide rust damage around the rim of the overflow pipe.
The trip lever covers are available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze finishes.
This kit contains:
- BIG leak-proof silicone gasket (dark blue) x 1
- BIG leak-proof zinc alloy trip lever face plate x 1
- 1/4" x 2" stainless steel screw x 2
- Brass pin x 1
- BIG aluminum ring without bar x 1
For additional help with installation, please refer to our instructional video page.
For our overflow gasket kits:
For our side drain assemblies:
Perhaps a caution should be included as this was not suitable for an older bathtub. Also trip lever assembly should also be offered as an add-on. Could not use trip lever weight as it would not go past the gasket. It seems to hit the back of the pipe. Seems like a good go to if it will clear current piping. I would recommend stating that it is not suitable for older setups.
Over phone, I was told by telephone support that the only difference between Big and Normal size is the diameter of the round plate. Not true. I found out that the inside lever is much longer. Big one barely works on my tub. I don't want to send it in for exchange (shipping charges). I wish the telephone support knew their product little better.
Also, there is a design flaw. Water can leak in through the two screw holes. I had to use thin hemp rope like a plumber's tape.
I had a to modify a little bit but overall this was a great product. Also great help from customer support.
This product is a creative solution to the replacement of a bathtub overflow gasket. It directs all the overflow into a very short flexible tube rather than relying on a tight fit with a conventional gasket.
I had a little trouble getting the new trip lever to fit perfectly with my previous trip drain assembly. It would be nice to get some instructions! There are some helpful Youtubes available to give encouragement.