BlueVue Overflow Gasket Kit with Overflow Cover for Stopping Tub Leaks
- A newer, quicker design solution for overflow gasket leaks and replacements
- For two-hole overflow (two-screw/double-screw mounts)
- No more leaky bathtubs/overflow drains; save thousands of dollars in potential water damages and repairs
- Low-cost, DIY installation in 3 minutes without the help of a licensed professional
- BlueVue overflow cover included
Our patented leakproof gasket can be purchased with BlueVue covers. BlueVue covers are specifically designed with a larger depth to ensure optimal water flow.
The cover fits directly over the gasket and attaches with one screw (included). Available in Chrome, Brushed Nickel, and Oil-Rubbed Bronze finishes.
This kit contains:
- Leak-proof silicone gasket (light blue) x 1
- Leak-proof zinc alloy face plate x 1
- 1/4" x 2" stainless steel screw x 1
- Aluminum ring x 1
For additional help with installation, please refer to our instructional video page.
For our overflow gasket kits:
For our side drain assemblies:
Very clever design on this overflow gasket. I tried my best to match by appearance the overflow on my tub with the picture guide on the product page. Even though it looked like a match, it just didn't quite fit. It might help to have a couple more photos or a link to an installation video with the same type of overflow on the page. Anyway, always a great experience shopping with this company.
This was so much easier to install than trying to fish out the old gasket and put a new one back in. Quick install and I think it is a much better design than the original sealing system. I'm glad I stumbled upon your product via YouTube.
Works great, easy to install EXCEPT, the bolts were way too big for my setup, so I had to use the old bolts (which are way shorter, but just fit) to attach the disc to the drain. I hope that holds up. I wish they included two different sizes, as I think mine are standard.
I could fixed by myself and solved the leak on the dining room’s ceiling.
Oh how I wish that we had discovered this sooner. Simple to install and makes logical sense. I am confident our gasket problems are over. No more re-drywalling the ceiling under this tub! Thank you!